Plan your next social gathering to the idyllic hamlet Flørli. A charming place located right next to the fjord.
Flørli is known for its old history hydropower. Visit the old power station and the exhibition with a history from the construction period. Enjoy a refreshing fjord cruise Lysefjord & Pulpit Rock followed by a tasty dinner in the old power station.
The hamlet is located on the sourthern side of the Lysefjord. Flørli is known for its the worlds longest wooden stairs with its 4444 stair steps. The stairs was build at the same time as the power station in 1918.
Information about Flørli:
- This tour takes approximately 2 hours by boat incl. Fjord cruise Lysefjord & Pulpit Rock. Approximately 1 hour by boat directly from Stavanger
- Flørli is open from May – September for groups on request
- Capacity for max. 100 persons in the old Power Station
- Accomodation available (40 beds in hostel and apartments)
- Not suitable for wheelchair
- AV-equipment available